In my everyday life, I learn new things and discover more as I grow older. Wherever I go, what ever I do, there are lessons that I learn, especially at home and at school. At school, I discover and learn different things about grammar, equation, our body, music, and arts. At home, I learn how to love and take care the people in my life.
In learning this new things, I've encountered problems and challenges. sometimes I cannot understand how a thing happened and how this became that.
I solved this problems and challenges by asking my teachers, taking down notes about it, participating and listening to my teacher while she is discussing.
Moving on, I will always and always use this new earnings in my everyday life. I'll put all this learning's in my mind for me to use it in the future. I will save the notes I made and I will always remember all of this for me to live a better life.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
LEARNINGS I MADE
Posted by prinie at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+of+Img00000.jpg)
3 comments:
....hey,,wazzzappp,nice blog,,,
........hey!!!!i thought it's BLUE!!!!
well, keep up the good work my friend,,,study hard!,,,,
black????it's O2's yes???and it's lenard also!!!!hahahahah
elloooow.....Nce Meeting uh....Wud U b My FreN???Am By D Way Bout ur blog....Simple but cute....
Post a Comment